Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Congrats

I miss blogging. Time has changed. Lots of blogger has quit blogging for the past 2-3 years and has moved to Facebook and Instagram.

Me on the other hand, stop blogging for good. Been busy with work and kids. Once in a while will drop by to visit the blog and other blogroll.

I missed lots of stories. TTC stories.

               Some has naturally conceived and delivered.

               Some conceived and delivered via treatment.

               Some has successful adoption.

               Some has separated.

I am here again just to wish all the TTCian who has succeeded no matter via which option.... i am so happy for you.

Congratulations!!


and for those who still in the roller coaster of trying, keep on trying.

Success is a failure that tried one more time



12 their rebelling minds:

puanstoberi said...

:)

julie@julianamnoor said...

hi mira, missed u too :) been busy also..

Wani said...

Salam, i am wani. i used to drop u a comment or 2 before. Could u pls share your email address coz i would like to keep in touch. I can never thank you enough on ur sharing here. It helped me with my pregnancy and my twins are already 5 this year.

Unknown said...

rindunya nk baca blog mira... nk follow insta .. blh bg link x dear.. i'm still ttc 13yrs...

Lady Mira said...

Wani,
Walaikumsalam, can email me at rebellingmind@gmail.com. Wow... congrats... my twins is 5 too this year :)

Lady Mira said...

NKH79,
sapa ni ye sebenarnya? sorry tak kenal plak id. boleh email kt saya? rebellingmind@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I’m daysi and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr khalija who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr khalija, he can help in a lots problem like . herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful spiritualdoctorkhalija@yahoo.com

alexa said...

Hello every body out here, I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got pregnant, i was going crazy when my marriage was at stake, when i found out that my husband was cheating on me, just because i could not give him a child we have be together for 5 years now, but i could not give him a child. But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Native Iya basira, the good herbal woman who help her cousin, i narrated my problem to mother iya about how i am suffering in my marriage because i could not give birth. she only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. she told me what i need to do, After it was been done, in 3 weeks i became pregnant, and she also helped me get my man back to remain faithful. i am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact native iya help me get pregnant, at the following email address you can reach native iya for help on and get your problem solve.. nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

Emily Justin said...

IYa Hindi herbal medication for Fibroid Without Surgery"Fibroids are non-cancerous growths that develop in or around the womb. Many women are unaware they have fibroids because they don't have any symptoms. Those who have symptoms may experience:

Heavy bleeding

Painful periods

Abdominal pain

Frequent urination

Constipation and so on. Further complications can affect pregnancy or cause infertility.


If you are experiencing any of these and desire to be free of fibroid in no time, then you are at the right place because our products has been proven to be 100% effective in shrinking fibroids with no side effect.



To be rid of that fibroid, place your order by commenting below, sending iYA HINDI ROOT AND HERBS a message or call/whatsapp this number + 19145295224 and you will be glad you did.


VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OYA HINDI HERBAL MEDICATION :via http://hindinative.website

Regards
Emily Justin

FATEMA DAVIS said...

I was diagnosed with PCOS and premature ovarian failure three years ago, and was told by my fertility doctor that I had little hope of having any baby, not only because of my relatively old age (I am 42). I had pretty much given no hope and had nothing to strive or opt for. As a last effort, my mother bought me Priest Babaka pregnancy herbal supplement and i drink it exactly as instructed 2 times daily and found myself holding a positive home pregnancy test in less than 4 weeks and 7days . It has been the greatest gift I have EVER received and a true life changer. Thanks to your supplement I am on the road to becoming a mother and I owe it all to you. " Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for your help..for inquiring or to order contact via email : babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

globaltravelsdoc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
globaltravelsdoc said...

nice post !Great article! I loved the insight and advice given. Further, your blogging style is very fun to read. If you have enough time please explored my brand new blog and let me know what you think. REAL-AND-FAKE-SSN-FOR-SALE-ONLINE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

free counters