Thursday, April 21, 2011

10dpiui

CD 23 and 10dpiui today. I’ve been having cramping and sharp pain in abdomen since 2dpiui and i just ignoring all the feelings since then. Last night was terrible. Once back from work, i cant even stand. Was in my couch till Maghrib and force my self to pray.

I'm also try to limit my self to Google everything although I'm always failed at it. Last time, i was spotting from 8dpo and i was strongly believed it was implantation bleeding but then it turns out to be AF few days later.

Now I'm feeling like AF is about to come… AF actually due end of next week. Well, the AF always playing trick nowadays.

AF… are you missing me already?

We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.- Jim Rohn

0 their rebelling minds:

free counters