Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tired

I had spotting last Thursday on CD22. I called the clinic and asked can i consider it as period or not because its still early and my cycle usually 28-31 days. Nurse just put me on appointment on the following day and the doctor asked me to consider it as period and sent me home with lots of Gonal-f injection.


 
My instinct says that its not period. Recently my period gone mad. It doesn't follow the typical rule anymore. It will start, then stop after few days then will be getting spotting for another few days and stop again and then followed by the actual menses. This is why i happen to missed the appointment to meet doctor after my failed IUI. 

I’ve started my clomid on Saturday and injection the following day. But the spotting last for 4 days and then it stops.  No normal flow at all and my period never end in 4 days before.. Doctor said the IUI #2 will be on 27 June. I told him that I'm not going to do IUI this cycle since I will be away next week and i wont be able to undergo lab treatment. I want to go for time intercourse and he agreed. 

Again, my instinct says, next Monday I'll be having my ‘actual’ period! 

On different note, I've been having gastric and diarrhea for 5 days now since the spotting started. DH checking with me whether I'm ok regularly during the night. Yesterday on MC and today back to work.

I am so tired!

3 their rebelling minds:

Ayien Azreen said...

baca pun dah boleh feel tired tu macamana kan... huhuhu...
mind ni tired pun ade gak... sampai kalo boleh xnak pikir pasal infertility neh... sampai bile kan... stress gak... huhuhu...

Mamanurin said...

mamanurin harap semua akan kembali sedia kala, insyallah..rehat puas2 nanti yer hehehe

Lady Mira said...

Ayien - baca pun pening kan... hehe
mamanurin - hope smuanya akan back to normal and boleh kembali bersemangat.

free counters