Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9dpo

It seems like its not IB and AF showing up. Called my RE and the nurse said it could be and AF and she made appointment for tomorrow morning. The new cycle started yesterday and the cycle days is only 21 for this time. sigh~~

1 their rebelling minds:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck.I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when i am ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3 months of trying, we had a fertility test about a year ago and my womb were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i am slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt ,then i contact the man on this email: (dreka14demons@gmail.com), after few weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant… I will thank Eka for helping us get a baby. he specialize in so many things, contact him and tell him any problems you having he will find you a solution

free counters