Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I just haven't met you yet

"And I promise you kid I'll give so much more than I get. I just haven't met you yet." ~Michael Buble

1 their rebelling minds:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck.I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when i am ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3 months of trying, we had a fertility test about a year ago and my womb were fine. I'm thinking it could be a problem with me but I've never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i am slightly overweight but that shouldn't affect our chances too much,one faithful day my friend told me to contact a spell caster that help her aunt ,then i contact the man on this email: (dreka14demons@gmail.com), after few weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant… I will thank Eka for helping us get a baby. he specialize in so many things, contact him and tell him any problems you having he will find you a solution

free counters