Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another book?

“Infertility: Help, Hope and Healing”

Should i get another book? Looks interesting… but MPH doesn't have it!

1 their rebelling minds:

Anonymous said...

After three experiences of miscarriage in my marriage, of 6years,I was told by my doctor that i wont be able to give birth again but when i meant EKA through a friend who helped me with his email (dreka14demons@gmail.com) told me after he casted pregnancy on your, he will sent to you his herbs and roots and above all constant prayers. After contacted EKA and he told me what to send and I did, It was a surprise to me for what my doctor said... today i have a heady baby girl and another one on the way... and my doctor confirmed to me that i can give birth again. All thanks to God and EKA. you can contact him on his e-mail (dreka14demons@gmail.com)

free counters