Friday, January 21, 2011

GOD has different plan…

Just back from RE’s clinic. My intention was to get the medicine’s stock for the weekend. But the doctor asked me to hold this cycle since he don't prefer us for the timely intercourse (you hear me right! its a He! Me who very particular in wanting lady doctor finally agreed for a male doctor. I am ready to do anything to be  a mom).  He want us to try IUI which according to him, IUI is the best for us.

The lab will be not ready till mid next month and he let me go home empty handed without any medicine. I’m feeling so down!

At home, i just receive another pregnancy announcement of one of DH’s cousin who just married 3 months ago.

I dont know what God actually trying to tell me…

Tears are the silent language of grief.  ~Voltaire

0 their rebelling minds:

free counters